HL6 - Paloma cruise on Ha Long Bay 2 day 1 night(Recommended)
Halong Bay (2 days – 1 night)
Bai Tu Long bay – Vong Vieng floating village – Trong cave – Ha Long bay – Sung Sot cave
DAY ONE (lunch, dinner)
Our guide will meet you at your hotel. Mini bus or private car pick up.
Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
You will have a chance to take photos.Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 noon approx
Arriving Halong Bay. Welcome aboard The Paloma. Meet the captain, crew and join us for a welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
While we make our way to Bai Tu Long Bay, relax on the sundeck and watch the world go by or take an afternoon nap in your cabin. Early afternoon arrive at Vong Vieng floating fishing village.
Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
Disembark and travel on the sampans rowed by the local people. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, visit the school and pearl farms. See at first-hand what life is like living on the water. We are proud of our working partnership with, and support of this community. Back on board The Paloma we head towards Halong Bay. We drop anchor in the calm waters surrounded by islets
Opportunity to go swimming in the clear warm waters or go kayaking. Kayaking is suitable for all levels and ages. Our expert will run through the safety procedures and after a basic paddling lesson our experienced guide will lead you to explore the Bay, its lagoons and beaches.
For those who prefer a relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck or pamper yourself with a massage and sauna in our luxurious spa.
Early evening . Back on board, enjoy the sunset with evening cocktails and fresh fruit.
Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar.
Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area, which is a gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or relax in the spa; watch a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night or take a late night swim under the stars. Accommodation and overnight on junk.
DAY TWO (breakfast, lunch)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
Take an opportunity to view the sunrise over the Bay or have an early morning swim. Breakfast, coffee, tea served.
After breakfast we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves including Trong (Drum) cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Coc Ngoi (Toad) cave and we drop anchor at Surprise (Sung Sot) Cave.
Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest
grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
We board The Paloma again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in
the luggage store. An early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from The Paloma as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
|Cabin 2 people sharing ( twin or double)||Single Supplement|
|Superior room 160 USD per person||250 USD/pax|
|Deluxe room 180 USD per person||281 USD/pax|
|Family suite 240 USD per person||480 USD/pax|
|Paloma suite 215 USD per person||335 USD/pax|
|FOC: Round-trip tranfers by Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong Private car trip serves upon request|
• Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
• All meals on board
• Complimentary mineral water
• Complimentary morning tea and coffee
• Welcome drink
• Tai Chi
• Cookery demonstrations (on request)
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Fishing equipment
• English speaking guide
• Beauty Spa and massage
• Tips and other personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Halong cruise tour with Poseidon sail- 2night on boat
- Halong cruise tour with Poseidon sail and Monkey Island Resort 3 days/ 2nights
- Halong cruise tour with Poseidon sail and hotel at CatBa 3days/2nights
- Halong cruise tour with Poseidon Sail 2days/1night
- Romantic Night On Galaxy Cruise - Biking To Viet Hai Village (1 night on boat - 1 night in hotel))
- Fantastic With Kayaking Full Day On Luxury Galaxy Cruise (3 days - 2 nights) - 225 USD / PAX
- HaLong Discovery With Galaxy Cruise(2 days - 1 night) - 129 USD / PAX
- HALONG BAY ( full day )
- Opera Cruise for 2 days 1 night (Recommended)
- Ha Long Bay 2 days 1 night with Party Boat
- HL1 - Uniquely Ha Long Bay - 1 Day (full day)
- HL2 - Huong Hai Junk 2 days 1 night - 135 USD/pax (Recommended)
- HL3 - Phoenix Cruiser on Ha Long Bay 3 days 2 nights 216 USD / pax
- HL4 - Phoenix Cruiser on Ha Long Bay 3 days 2 nights 216 USD / pax (strongly recommended)
- HL5 - Huong Hai junk on Ha Long Bay 3 days 2 nights - 179USD per pax
- HL7 - Paloma cruise on Ha Long Bay 3 day 2 night(Recommended)
- HL8 - Ha Long Bay with Red dragon 2 days / 1 night
- HL9 - Paradise Cruises 2days/3days (Recommended)
- HL10 - Indochina sails Junk Overnight Cruise for 2 days/1 night on Halong Bay
- HL11 - Lagoon Explorer 2 days – 1 night (Hot sales)